Since I have been spending more time working on DIY construction projects, my daughter has picked up quite a bit of interest in DIY as well. I love her curiosity and encourage her to want to get involved in hands-on activities. Which is why, I have dedicated some of my time, looking for kid friendly DIY projects. What better way to engage her, than to work with me. In my search for kid friendly DIY projects we can do together, I came across these fun quick activities.
Hopefully, you and your favorite little person would enjoy these projects.
20 Kid Friendly DIY Projects
- Framed DIY Crayon Letters by Cleverly Simple
- Plastic Bottle Cat Planter by The Whoot
- Send a Hug to love ones by Life as Mama
- DIY table soccer table by Bloglovin
- Popsicle Stick Bracelet by Inspiration Made Simple
- Popsicle stick ornaments by One Little Project
- Travel Tic Tac Toe game by Premeditated Leftovers
- DIY donut Charm Bracelet by Happiness is Homemade
- Sidewalk Chalk pops by Project Nursery
- Autumn Handprint Tree by Artycraftykids
- Printable Silly Animal Envelopes by Easy Peasy and Fun
- Laundry Basket Skee Ball by Frugal Fun 4 boys
- DIY Watermelon Rice Krispie Treats by iCreative Ideas
- Family Canvas prints by I’m Gonna Be A Mama
- Craft stick Airplane by Making life blissful
- Paper plate Elephants by Crafty Morning
- Firework Salt painting by Busy Mommy Media
- Paper Roll Animals by Frugal fun 4 Boys
- The Caring Card by Things to share and remember
- Giraffe Finger Puppet Craft by I Heart crafty things
Keep in mind, some of these Kid friendly DIY projects will require the supervision of an adult. The goal of these projects is to do them with your little person. Have fun!